Do you serve families with children ages infant to five who will attend USD 501 Schools? If so, this NEW program through Child Care Aware® of Eastern Kansas is for you!
Enrolled child care programs will receive:
- On-site coaching.
- FREE professional development! You can choose to attend as many classes from the approved list as you want between the time of enrollment and December 31, 2013.
- FREE Lending Library Membership for 2013!
- Early literacy materials and a mini-grant (total value of $400 per classroom).
- Licensed child care program in Shawnee County.
- Must serve some children meeting “at risk” criteria established by the Kansas Children’s Cabinet.
Select the appropriate eligibility form below. Complete the information and save to your computer. You can turn in your completed form by selecting the submit button at the top right of the form or emailing it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have additional questions, please call 785-357-5171 or 1-877-678-2548 toll free.